Robert Walton MBE's
- 260g of steak mince (130g per burger)
- 2 Burger Buns
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato
- 1 Very Large Onion
- Iceberg Lettuce
- American Chefs / Burger Cheese
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
- Grill or frying pan
1. Cut 2 x large thick slices of onion (keep the full slice altogether) to fry.
2. Cut 2 x thick slices of tomato.
3. Season mince.
4. Shape into burgers.
5. Add burgers to the grill.
6. Add onions to grill (season).
7. After a few minutes turn the burgers.
8. Add the cheese to the burgers.
9. Add the bacon to the grill.
10. Turn the onions.
11. Add the bacon to the burgers (still on the grill).
12. Warm burger buns on the grill.
13. Build the burgers: tomato chutney, burger with cheese and bacon, onions, tomato, mayonnaise, lettuce and bun.
HOW IT WORKS
Find your favourite
Check our calendar of upcoming Celebrity Cookalong dates and dishes and choose your favourite.
Enter prize draw
Buy your ticket to win the chance to join a live video call to cook along with your chosen celebrity. All proceeds go to charity.
Win or watch live
1 lucky winner will join an exclusive live video Celebrity Cookalong with up to 8 friends – streamed live on YouTube.